Make a complaint
If you have a complaint about behavioural advertising, there are several simple steps you need to take for us to help resolve the matter.
Below is a simple check-list to follow which may help address your query or complaint:
- Does your complaint relate to the content of an advertisement? If so please visit the regulator for advertising content, the Advertising Standards Authority
- Is the complaint about financial advertising (eg mortgage products, general insurance or savings/bank accounts)? If so please visit the Financial Services Authority.
- Do you want to opt-out of behavioural advertising? If so, please visit our opt out page.
- Are you having trouble opting-out of behavioural advertising using the links on this website? If so please visit our opt out help page.
- Are you still receiving behavioural advertising after having already opted out? If so please visit our FAQs.
- Do you have a query about the privacy settings in your web browser? If so please visit our five top tips page.
- Do you have a general query or concern about behavioural advertising and would like to know more? If so please visit our FAQs.
If you are still having problems and wish to make a formal complaint you can do so by contacting the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA).