This website collects and uses non-identifiable information to analyse site activity to improve the website. You have control over how this information is collected and used.
Make a complaint
If you have a complaint about behavioural advertising, there are several simple steps you need to take for us to help resolve the matter.
Below is a simple check-list to follow which may help address your query or complaint:
1. Does your complaint relate to the content of an advertisement? If so please visit the regulator for advertising
content, the Advertising Standards Authority
2. Is the complaint about financial advertising (eg mortgage products, general insurance or savings/bank accounts)? If
so please visit the Financial Services Authority.
3. Do you want to opt-out of behavioural advertising? If so, please visit our opt out page.
4. Are you having trouble opting-out of behavioural advertising using the links on this website? If so please visit our opt out help page.
5. Are you still receiving behavioural advertising after having already opted out? If so please visit our FAQs.
6. Do you have a query about the privacy settings in your web browser? If so please visit our five top tips page.
7. Do you have a general query or concern about behavioural advertising and would like to know more? If so please visit our FAQs.
If you are still having problems and wish to make a formal complaint you can do so by contacting the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA).