Make a complaint
Below is a simple check-list to follow which may help address your query or complaint:
1. Does your complaint relate to the content of an advertisement? If so please visit the regulator for advertising content, the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland (ASAI)
2. Do you want to opt-out of behavioral advertising? If so, please visit our opt out page.
3. Are you having trouble opting-out of behavioural advertising using the links on this website? If so please visit our opt out help page.
4. Are you still receiving behavioural advertising after having already opted out? If so please visit our FAQs.
5. Do you have a query about the privacy settings in your web browser? If so please visit our five top tips page.
6. Do you have a general query or concern about behavioural advertising and would like to know more? If so please visit our FAQs.
From September 1st 2013 ASAI will investigate complaints from consumers who continue to receive OBA despite having exercised their choice to opt out Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland (ASAI).